Baby Growth and Development Genetic Testing (Cyto-80+)
Specifically designed for Asian genes, it is developed to screen for developmental delay, intellectual disorder, as well as 80+ small CNVs and nearly 100 large CNVs and aneuploidy disorders.
For children with developmental delay, the golden period of early intervention is less than 3 years of age
According to WHO data, 6-8% of children have developmental delay, roughly equivalent to one in fifteen. In Taiwan, nearly 220,000 children of 6 years of age or younger requires early intervention due to developmental delay or physical/mental impairment.
Developmental delay, intellectual development disorder or congenital disorders are usually associated with chromosomal abnormality. “Baby growth and development gene test” is the best supportive screening for developmental delay to assist in confirming the cause, reducing parental anxiety, and taking advantage of the globally acknowledged golden treatment period of <3 years of age.
- For the detection of 80+ small CNVs and nearly 100 large CNVs and aneuploidy disorders
- Precision detection: Designed based on the area of disorder expression on the microarray, supported by clinical evidence
- Specifically designed for Asians, tailored to Asian gene
- Specifically focused on developmental delay and intellectual disability
- Each microarray is used only for one sample, which prevents from pollution and the need of additional sample.
Common clinical symptoms of CNV
- Delayed growth
- Fetal development delay
- Intellectual development disorder
- learning disorder
- Neurological development disorder
- Motor disorder
- Cardiovascular developmental disorder
- Facial feature developmental disorder
- Other congenital developmental disorder
A symptom may be the manifestation of different disorders!
- All newborns
- Chromosomal abnormalities, birth defects and any other genetic diseases occurred in the family