Baby Growth and Development Genetic Testing (Cyto-80+)
Specifically designed for Asian genes, it is developed to screen for developmental delay, intellectual disorder, as well as 80+ small CNVs and nearly 100 large CNVs and aneuploidy disorders.
According to WHO data, 6-8% of children have developmental delay, roughly equivalent to one in fifteen. Developmental delay, intellectual disability or congenital disorders are usually associated with chromosomal abnormality. Unfortunately, current early intervention practice lacks means of cause-oriented diagnostic tools.
Baby growth and development gene test
It has been known that hundreds of hereditary disorders are caused by chromosomal copy number variants (CNVs). “Baby growth and development gene test” features a collection of 80+ small CNVs and nearly 100 large (>5Mb) CNVs, including numerous recurrent CNV of high incidence, definitive clinical significance and sufficient evidence. It serves as the best supportive diagnostic kit for the preliminary screening of developmental delay.
Common clinical symptoms of CNV
- Delayed growth
- Fetal development delay
- Intellectual development disorder
- learning disorder
- Neurological development disorder
- Motor disorder
- Cardiovascular developmental disorder
- Facial feature developmental disorder
- Other congenital developmental disorder
A symptom may be the manifestation of different disorders!
Karyotyping v.s. Baby growth and development gene test
- Familial history of congenital disorder, or previous birth of genetic disorder, chromosomal disorder or congenital defect.
- Unknown cause, unable to be specified via clinical means, seeks to rule out the possibilities of gene abnormality.
- Parents suspecting problems with their babies, e.g. apparent feeding difficulty or progressive degeneration, and want to know the cause.